Is your iPhone activated?

• No...12 hours and counting

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • YES!

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

comcipher

Jun 8, 2007
Wow, I'm glad I had no problems at all with the activation. Only took a few minutes to get my phone activated and working great. Now they just need to fix iTunes so we can manually manage the music / videos on it.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
YES 10 mins - next day sat getting text messages.

phone is activated . the text messages are working now too . i ported my number from sprint . i was up and running in 10 mins after i downlowded the updates for my mac .. iTunes 7.2 and OSX 10.1.10

Austinsdc

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
The only problem i had was being so excited that i made one wrong choice and had to try it 6 or 7 times before I saw my error. I actually made my husband drive back to the store. It was embarrassing! After I figured out my boneheaded move everything has worked seamlessly. This phone is amazing! How many of you that are waiting are new customers?

awesker3

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
The only problem i had was being so excited that i made one wrong choice and had to try it 6 or 7 times before I saw my error. I actually made my husband drive back to the store. It was embarrassing! After I figured out my boneheaded move everything has worked seamlessly. This phone is amazing! How many of you that are waiting are new customers?

What wrong choice did you make ?

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
When I tried to activate it at around 7:00 PM Eastern Time. I had no problems. The only small speed bump when it said "Activating..This May Take 6 Minutes" a popup came up saying the iTunes Store was busy and to try again later. A second late I got the activation complete email and then it was done. But everytime I connected my iPhone i got that same busy message until this morning but not its fine.