Did we even notice the marketing campaign?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
For those who are consumed with everything wrong or what it's missing...if you go back and really listen to Steve's introduction and re-watch the iPhone ads you will discover...This is a PHONE...IPOD & INTERNET device. And guess what, it does all of those things really well.

I think most of us including myself overlooked all that to the point of thinking "man, this is could replace my laptop."

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
For those who are consumed with everything wrong or what it's missing...if you go back and really listen to Steve's introduction and re-watch the iPhone ads you will discover...This is a PHONE...IPOD & INTERNET device. And guess what, it does all of those things really well.

I think most of us including myself overlooked all that to the point of thinking "man, this is could replace my laptop."
Never thought that. Never will. Although, for what I used my laptop for, it pretty much does.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA

I've been pondering the same thought. I'm seriously thinking about donating my Powerbook to a charity that works with deaf teenagers (iChat AV - with video is a wonderful tool for that group).