Did You Donate to the Evad3rs Team

wparisi

Bronze
I am so glad to have my jailbreak on my iPhone 5. I really missed it when I upgraded from my 4S.I sure do appreciate what they did and are doing. Did you give a donation to them? I did. If just half of us who jailbroke our iPhones, iPads, etc. donate then I am sure they will continue working on future jailbreaks.

gadgetguy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I am so glad to have my jailbreak on my iPhone 5. I really missed it when I upgraded from my 4S.I sure do appreciate what they did and are doing. Did you give a donation to them? I did. If just half of us who jailbroke our iPhones, iPads, etc. donate then I am sure they will continue working on future jailbreaks.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I sent them money. I think they deserved it.
I have done a lot of bragging about this jailbreak.
It's worked great for me on every device.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Nice try, Evad3rs Team.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I always donate. It's an incredible amount of work and we need to support them if we want them to continue to make jailbreaks.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I happily donate to the teams and to Cydia when I can. This time is no different.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Happy to say I donate as well. All their hard work makes it possible for us, and they probably don't get near the credit they deserve.