Did you jailbreak yet?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
JW, make sure your passcode is off. The jailbreak doesn't work if it's on. You could also try it on your MacBook. If that doesn't work, follow the directions VOLS just posted.
I had my passcode turned off. I just followed VOLS suggestion and all is well now. :)

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I've been playing with AssistantExtensions tonight. I love it! What a blast! But then, I'm easily entertained ;)

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Is it the same as SiriToggle?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
They are different,but work together. Both by BigBoss.
I looked at the specs and it doesn't look like it does that much more than Siri Toggles. Will you explain what the integrated chat box can do?

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I looked at the specs and it doesn't look like it does that much more than Siri Toggles. Will you explain what the integrated chat box can do?
It where you can program in a specific conversation. You actually can create a file, and Siri will follow the script you make.

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2011
The Volunteer State of Tennessee
I have been with iPhone since April. This is my first jailbreak! I am learning so much and love it! love reading the posts and finding out all I can from each of you!

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
...not sure why exactly, I just simply can't be bothered to jailbreak. Albeit, I did like have a theme of MY choice.

but...

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
...not sure why exactly, I just simply can't be bothered to jailbreak. Albeit, I did like have a theme of MY choice.

but...
I kinda felt that way too, mostly because my JB experience with iPhone 4 wasn't all that good. I think it was because I loaded so much on it though and played with many themes. I think it caused conflicts. Nice thing about jailbreaking however, is that you can changed as little as you wish. So, far I'm not noticing any of the sluggish issues I had with Greenpois0n on iPhone 4. It is all working smoothly, and I love the things I can now do with Siri.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I like the chat feature with Assistant. You can just limit Siri into a chat mode and then when finished return it to the standard Siri. I also like the future possibilities of developing new scripts and applications with this app.