did you miss me

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Well I'm back and boy there is a lot to read on here... so how is everyone....?
And yes I got my new iPhone and loving it again.... talk ya later

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I hope this doesn't sound mean, but I didn't realize you were gone. :laugh2:

Anyway, welcome back.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
hey! what's up? how have you been?

what did i miss? i know you sold your iPhone, but it sounds like you have another one. how was life away from the iPhone?

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Well Macgirl..... It was hard to use my Razr.... I kept touching the screen... and thats what I missed about the iPhone.... but I went back and got the 16gig and wow I love the new 1.1.3.... but now its good thing I went back b/c flashing is coming soon... I HOPE...

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Well Macgirl..... It was hard to use my Razr.... I kept touching the screen... and thats what I missed about the iPhone.... but I went back and got the 16gig and wow I love the new 1.1.3.... but now its good thing I went back b/c flashing is coming soon... I HOPE...
i do the same thing with my company blackberry - i keep reaching for the screen and getting frustrated that it doesn't work! :p

i am liking 1.1.3 (though i think i need to restore since my iPhone has been acting a little funny lately) too. if the SDK brings lots of cool apps, i'm going to have to imitate you and sell my 8GB and get 16GB one!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Welcome back! You've' got some threads to read. Good to hear you have an iPhone again.

- John