Did you sell anything to buy your iPhone?

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I sold my ipod video 30gb for 120, and worked a lot of overtime the 2 weeks prior to iday, the ipod didn't have the original headset and was scratch so it wasn't that bad, i want to sell my black razor for 50 bucks , someone offered me 25 but for that I might as well keep it or give it as a present

bigviking

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
PS3 & Nokia e6i

Sold my PS3, and my Nokia e61i.

I didn't use the PS3 much , just not much into games although it did do a nice job with DVD upscaling & blueray. For me, the main reason I had the PS3 was to evaluate some number crunching algorithms on the Cell Processor, which turned out to be about 35x times faster for pure vectorized number crunching than Intel's fastest Core 2 Duo processor (very specially code though).

In my opinion, the iPhone makes the Nokia e61i look like junk, I'm very glad that I now have the iPhone, even though the Nokia e61i technically has more features.

inletdoc

Jan 11, 2007
I actually paid $1299 for my iPhone on Ebay, how bad is that. No Apple stores in my state. Guy bought it in NY and overnighted it to me. Paid a lot, but I love it..

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
haha i didn't sell anything even thought i should have. i had in the back of my mind how i had a hair gig coming up(which was acutally today) help do hair for a wedding worked from 8-1:30 and walked away with $400, so that will be put in the bank and a credit card payment will be made. i acutally gave my razr away for free to my bf's brother. i should have because i have a $175 fee for canceling verizon. o well i don't care because !it was worth every penny

bigviking

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I can see it ...

I actually paid $1299 for my iPhone on Ebay, how bad is that. No Apple stores in my state. Guy bought it in NY and overnighted it to me. Paid a lot, but I love it..
I can see how someone could wind up doing something like that, although I bought mine Sunday the first weekend they were for sale without waiting in line.

This is what is so unique about this product. Love it or hate it (and I love mine), I can't think of a single product launch that so many people felt so passionate about.

I really didn't even intend to by one on Sunday when I walked into the Apple store. I had convinced myself that my e61i was better because it had 3G, the ability to run TomTom Navigator, and countless third party apps such as ssh clients. In my mind, I had done a meaningless feature by feature checklist and decided against the iPho

Anyway, after five minutes with the phone I was not physically able to leave the store with buying it.

I am extremely happy with it, and haven't looked back.

PolkieJoe

Jul 3, 2007
sold my xbox360 with 6 games and HD DVD Player and wireless network adpt.
Bill Gates can suck it!:cool:

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I am going to sell my 3G (not *that* 3G) iPod to help recoup some of the cost. Adding a separate phone contract to the family will be the bigger dealio in the long run.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
I wanted to but my first try on ebay and got nothin but spoofs, good thing I had a friend warn me before I shipped it to Africa

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
i sold my peregrine falcon, he was real rare illegal falcon and i only had him like 5 years so we wernt that close.

mikeKICKz

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
SAN DIEGO
i sold 2 pairs of shoes but spent the money way before the iPhone came out.

oh yeah and a nokia 7380 but haven't transferred the funds from paypal yet.