Did you sell anything to buy your iPhone?

Gigstylez

Jul 10, 2007
I actually paid $1299 for my iPhone on Ebay, how bad is that. No Apple stores in my state. Guy bought it in NY and overnighted it to me. Paid a lot, but I love it..
Dayam...wished you would of came across my listing when I first listed it fo $1200. Ending up selling 2 8GB for $1400.

I sold my zune. Keeping my mini and 2nd gen nano. I'm starting an ifamily. Get it...

spampy22

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Sold my

I sold another iPhone on ebay for $850, sold a retail full version of Vista ultimate on ebay, and about to sell my blackberry pearl on ebay.

That should pay for the entire cost.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
didn't sell a thing...Thinking of selling my QFO turntable...worth $1000. But since its been a couple weeks since I got iPhone I think Im ok:laugh2:

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I already had the money saved.... But I was running a little poor on Apple products so I sold: MacBook core 2 duo 2.0Ghz bought in Jan. A Mac Mini core duo 1.66 and a 30Gb ipob video. Using a MacBook Pro core 2 duo 2.16GHz waiting until October to buy a new MacBook Pro with leopard.

emx620

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Hmm...just got finished paying all my credit card debt off last month, and just threw another $600 + tax on one of them :)

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
I'm still selling stuff to come up with the money.Thats right, I am still iphonless.... I've sold around $250 worth of stuff on Ebay so far and still going. Normally I would just charge it but i'm trying to have a little self control and damn it's hard! When I get closer to the amount I need i'm going to sell my ipod and Sammy Blackjack.

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I'm still selling stuff to come up with the money.Thats right, I am still iphonless.... I've sold around $250 worth of stuff on Ebay so far and still going. Normally I would just charge it but i'm trying to have a little self control and damn it's hard! When I get closer to the amount I need i'm going to sell my ipod and Sammy Blackjack.
i'm in the same boat, still iPhoneless. i sold my blackjack, my old paintball stuff, and an old broken ericsson s710a with extra parts and new lcd. I got a bunch of cpu games for sale right now on eBay along with a couple other little things. I also am waiting for my $100 rebate from cingular and am paying the rest out of pocket. so far im at about 320 from the stuff i sold. with the rebate and if the other stuff i had listed sells, i shouldnt be too far away from an 8gb iPhone! wish me luck!