Did you unjailbreak?

What's your jailbroken status after 1.1.3?

• I was jailbroken, but now I am not

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I am still jailbroken running 1.1.2 or lower

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I never was jailbroken (or had "unjailbroken" before 1.1.3)

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Searched a little, not hard - but curious as to who "unjailbreak'd" their phones. I have jailbroken every update thus far. I found the only real program I was using was summberboard and smsd, calld. I was willing to go w/o calld and summerboard for now.

What's your story?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have always been able to go back each time, so its no big deal.

Even tho we have to wait for the 1.1.4 when it does come will it even be necessary to jailbreak again? I mean the apps are for free now, but you know that all the previous apps are going to jump on the SDK, why not they already have experience. I just can't see them not. Those those that do'nt will be scavangers.

Wouldn't it be great to just be able to update with out all this complicated crap and enjoy our phones and have apps?:mad:

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I have always been able to go back each time, so its no big deal.

Even tho we have to wait for the 1.1.4 when it does come will it even be necessary to jailbreak again? I mean the apps are for free now, but you know that all the previous apps are going to jump on the SDK, why not they already have experience. I just can't see them not. Those those that do'nt will be scavangers.

Wouldn't it be great to just be able to update with out all this complicated crap and enjoy our phones and have apps?:mad:
Ahh, if life was only that simple.;)

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I don't need the features of 1.1.3 more than I need the enjoyment I get from having books on my phone, a slot machine when I am bored and the ability to customize my phone to match my mood so I am not upgrading until later down the road.