Did your 'Expando' crash?

Cloverfield

Bronze
Jan 16, 2008
UK, Kent
www.CloverfieldMovieForum.com
Well, I downloaded the trail version of 'Expando' and thought it was brilliant but I then read reviews on the real paid version and many had said they can play it once then it won't open again. Now usually you get the odd 1 or maybe 2 people saying this about apps but this one was actually several people so was wondering if yours was alright and played fine?

BaLLi5t1c

Bronze
Jul 3, 2008
I've had the full version since it was free and I can't honestly remember it crashing on me at all.

BaLLi5t1c

Bronze
Jul 3, 2008
No. I'm talking about the people that have PAID for it. Not one of the free 10,000 copies.
I understand that. You do realize that it's the same copy/version right?

BaLLi5t1c

Bronze
Jul 3, 2008
Ahh I see. My apologies. Wish I could be of more help to you. I'm sure one of the tons of other members has actually downloaded it. Hopefully they'll reply soon.

Cloverfield

Bronze
Jan 16, 2008
UK, Kent
www.CloverfieldMovieForum.com
Yeah, me too. I'm an optamistic guy and believe if I download it right now I won't have a problem but seeming as a little bit of cash will be spent, I think I'll wait for some answers first.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
yeah thats how it was for me. i got the free version for the first 10000 or whatever and after like level one it crashed then i could never open it again. then i downloaded the lite version and the same thing happened and still doesn't open today