did your team survived in the Wildcard?

Jul 17, 2007
baby oahu
Woot Woot so happy today been wanting a playoff win since I was 9 (1994)...:laugh2: predictions next week

Jags
Packers
Cowboys
Chargers

on topic iPhone related, I got my bolts as my wallpaper:cool:

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
My Seahawks made it through handily. Only one analyst seemed to predict it right: Jerome Bettis. I'm thinking Giants are going to give Cowboys a run and might win that game. But Jags and Chargers both winning seems a little out there too. :)

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
giants beating the Cowboys!? Eli is not even a SHADOW of his brother. Let me rub my magic ball(s)..... I see 3 interceptions in that next game...

HOW 'BOUT DEM BOYS!

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Go Yankees!

...You mean there's a sport besides baseball?

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
No, my well-rested Bucs remained asleep and Eli Manning.... ELI MANNING beat them. What crap.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
giants beating the Cowboys!? Eli is not even a SHADOW of his brother. Let me rub my magic ball(s)..... I see 3 interceptions in that next game...

HOW 'BOUT DEM BOYS!
I'm in 100% agreement with the juice. What's the world coming to...:p

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Cowboys fan also - agree with the Eli verdict (can you say verdict in an OJ thread?) - just gotta hope Romo's latest girlfriend is barred from the stadium ...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Go Dolphins! There's always the draft to look forward to, though, they could pull another Ted Ginn Jr. on us...

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Oops, seem to have struck a nerve with the local Cowboys contingent. :) It really depends which Eli shows up, the one who throws 3 INT or who plays like he has the past few games. I'm not an Eli fan at all but he has played well lately and that is a solid team. It should be a good game and I wouldn't bet against the 'boys. Now give me some love against the Pack... oops, here come the Packer fans...

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Well lets see......if I had to predict the games in order of my most confident to least confident, it would look something like this.

Cowboys over the Giants
Colts over the Chargers
Pats over the Jags.......this will be a great game......I see it being close, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jags win. I want the Pats to win though.
Seahawks over the Packers.....this would be my upset special?

Gotta love the NFL

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Here are my picks:

Cowboys over G-men
Packers over Seahawks
Colts over Chargers

and in my upset special, the Jags over the Pats. (part wishful thinking, part I actually think their ball control offense can keep Brady off the field).

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Here are my picks:

Cowboys over G-men
Packers over Seahawks
Colts over Chargers

and in my upset special, the Jags over the Pats. (part wishful thinking, part I actually think their ball control offense can keep Brady off the field).

Yeah, nail on the head, Pat's going down....ScreenDoor................>>

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I would love nothing more right now than to see the Jags beat the Pats. As a Miami fan, coming off of an amazingly disappointing season, that would be the saving grace. I'm actually in a "Last Man Standing" football pool where each week you choose 1 team to win, just one team, and you can choose the same team as many times as you want. It seems simple, but it started with 650 people and it's down to under 50 (which is the most that's ever been left at this stage) and with a $25 buy-in for each pick, makes the top prize about $16,000 so I'm hoping to ride it out till the end.