Didn't we used to have an iTunes forum?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have an iTunes question/emergency and I am not sure where to post my question. I also have an iphoto question. This probably should be in the software area. Mod please move, if you like.

Got a new Macbook and I am having trouble finding my iTunes library after migrating with the firewire. I also cannot find my photos. Maybe they did not migrate. Maybe they like the old mac better where it is warmer since the battery sucks and it is plugged in all the time. lol

So, I am needing assistance.

thanks!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
hey koko, have you tried typing in an artist name into Spotlight? that might show where the files are located.

not sure. good luck

edit: i tried this myself and it works quite nicely. try that on a windows machine!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
hey koko, have you tried typing in an artist name into Spotlight? that might show where the files are located.

not sure. good luck

edit: i tried this myself and it works quite nicely. try that on a windows machine!
That does not bring anything up. I assumed that when I set up the new machine and it pulled the files from the old one, it pulled those, too. I must be wrong.

I will keep working on it. The Apple.com help gives more detail on going from pc to mac than mac to mac. lol

*EDIT I bought iPhone drive-recommended by geordisjd. I think it will work fine. *