Different email signatures for different accounts?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mhlewis

Oct 16, 2011
Is there a way to have different email signatures for different accounts, or at least a way to disable or hide the signature on certain emails? I have one work account through outlook and one gmail account.

Proplayer44

Bronze
Sep 13, 2010
Sometimes Apple are just idiots. I can just see it in next years iOS6 speech.

"Oh, and just one more thing, in iOS6 we are bringing you Multiple Signature Option. Aren't We so Brilliant? PRAISE US For Being So Very Awesome Won't You? Apple Is So Great. JUST Look at Our Wonderful Notification Banner and Our option to change Text Tones. We are So Great."

Like the option shouldn't have been there in iOS2. We are not as stupid as they think, we can see through the thick Bull Sh1t of Apple marketing.

Ok rant over.

VA_doc

Jun 10, 2011
^wow, glad I'm not the only one who feels the same reg email signatures...it's a glaring oversight to try and push businesss features on a phone and yet not have something as simple as multiple email signatures....

however, the new iOS5 gives you the option to have keyboard shortcuts...you can save simple text signatures and name them for ex 'sig'....so when you type sig at the end of your email, it will populate with the corresponding email signature. It's a pain though to remember to include your email signature at the bottom of each email!