Different from the commercial's

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
So I understand that advertising has to make things appear better then they are, but it really irritates me every time I see the iPhone commericals, and when they switch between web pages, they are all pre-loaded. I wish it really did that, that would cut back on so much time waiting between sites, or just bouncing from one to the other.

OhWhyMe

Bronze
Jan 17, 2008
So I understand that advertising has to make things appear better then they are, but it really irritates me every time I see the iPhone commericals, and when they switch between web pages, they are all pre-loaded. I wish it really did that, that would cut back on so much time waiting between sites, or just bouncing from one to the other.
Do you have wireless? It goes so much faster.

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
It's not like it's false advertisement. Do you think Apple's advertisement team will make a commercial and show that the phone is slow over the EDGE network? No, because that doesn't make sense. Not to mention ad spots are only normally about 30 seconds or one minute.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
All of my pages are loaded, at least after 1.13. Safari just seems so much more solid in 1.13.

- John

Jan 17, 2008
don't really see the problem with it, just takes a second if you've already looked at it but if you haven't your on your own with that one. Must be your connection

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
Well, mine must not be doing something right then, anytime I toggle between pages, the page I go to is white and re-loads. Granted if I'm at home on WiFI is very quick, but out in the wild, it becomes a little pain.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
the only time this really bother me is when i am using jivetalk and i go to a different page to look something up and when i come back, it kicks me offline. i don't like missing messages, which is why id love to see that app on the phone natively.