"Different SIM Detected"

Bigcohiba

Oct 2, 2007
I have been swapping out SIM cards between my offical iPhone att sim and the att sim card from my corporate BB. All was working well and has been for some time. At weekends and holidays when I don't need corp email, I pop the SIM into my iPhone. UNTIL TODAY! When I got this msg on the screen... it also says "connect to iTunes".

Any ideas on what has happened and how I can fix?

thanks

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Got what message?

I have been swapping out SIM cards between my offical iPhone att sim and the att sim card from my corporate BB. All was working well and has been for some time. At weekends and holidays when I don't need corp email, I pop the SIM into my iPhone. UNTIL TODAY! When I got this msg on the screen... it also says "connect to iTunes".

Any ideas on what has happened and how I can fix?

thanks

Aug 8, 2008
New Sim Detected

I am also having the exact same issue with my brand new iPhone. When I switch the SIM and turn it on it says "New Sim detected. Please connect to iTunes". If I connect to iTunes the phone will work until I turn it off and back on and then I end up with the same message. What gives? I should be able to swith my sims in the field and not need to connect to iTunes every time I switch.
Any fixes out there?