Dire update situation

Zertilux

May 4, 2008
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hey, I know I have no iTunes, but i need that update. There are computers at my public library with iTunes on them, and I do not know if they are the latest version. If they are, would I be able to download the update there? This should go the same if I use my friends iTunes. A secondary question about the part of using my friends. He also has an iPod touch, and has probobly updated. If he has, can I still get mine, or use his? If neither questions are answered in a way which I will be able to get the update, my hopes and dreams are crushed...:(

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Hey, I know I have no iTunes, but i need that update. There are computers at my public library with iTunes on them, and I do not know if they are the latest version. If they are, would I be able to download the update there? This should go the same if I use my friends iTunes. A secondary question about the part of using my friends. He also has an iPod touch, and has probobly updated. If he has, can I still get mine, or use his? If neither questions are answered in a way which I will be able to get the update, my hopes and dreams are crushed...:(
Well how do you not have iTunes and have an iPod Touch? How do you get your music on there? Or do you not use it as an iPod?

And you can get iTunes on any computer for free. So you can get it if you can.

And I wouldn't use the ones at your library. You never know, some info could accidentally sync if the settings arent correctly set.

And if you do use your friends computer, even though he updated, you can still update.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
If you update to 2.0, everything - all existing data - on the device will be removed. After the update, all data on either the library's or your friend's computer - their music, photos, etc - will be synced to your iPhone.