Direct Fulfillment Link

Jul 18, 2008
What's the link for checking direct fulfillment status at local stores? I want to see which store has the shortest direct fulfillment line.

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
What's the link for checking direct fulfillment status at local stores? I want to see which store has the shortest direct fulfillment line.
I think you might be confused about direct fulfillment. There is no link or page to check the availability of the iPhone at AT&T stores, you simply go in, if they are out of them, then you can do a direct fulfillment order.

To check Apple stores inventory, go here:

http://www.apple.com/retail/iPhone/availability.html

Keep in mind, if you have a discount on your account (a fan #) you won't be allowed to purchase one from the Apple store. They will tell you to go go to the AT&T store. (from what I have read on here and been told by a couple of friends)

Jul 18, 2008
What's the link people click on when they want to check if their direct fullfillment order is shipped. Can somebody post theirs?

People claim "I checked the orders ahead of me and they already shipped. I'm mad!". So I guess if the link is something like www.myorder.com/500.htm they are changing it to www.myorder.com/505.htm. They have order number 500 and are checking order 505 in the example above.

Does it make sense? What's the link :)

Jul 18, 2008
Can somebody give me an order number for the DC area so I can plug it in? You can PM me if you don't want to reveal it to the world.

Huncowboy

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
I have joined the club of direct fulfillment orders as of today with 2 black 8gig. I hope those will come sooner.

Anyhow... I was wondering how long did it take for the order to show up on the att website? I just have placed it (btw Boynton Beach, FL) and nothing is showing up yet. The website says wait 24 hours. I guess that is why.

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I have joined the club of direct fulfillment orders as of today with 2 black 8gig. I hope those will come sooner.

Anyhow... I was wondering how long did it take for the order to show up on the att website? I just have placed it (btw Boynton Beach, FL) and nothing is showing up yet. The website says wait 24 hours. I guess that is why.
I ordered mine last fri morning around 930. It didn't show up on the direct fulfillment tracking page till saturday afternoon. I didn't get the email from AT&T about it until Sun. Like I mentioned earlier, my buddy ordered his last Monday and it still has not yet shipped.

Huncowboy

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
I ordered mine last fri morning around 930. It didn't show up on the direct fulfillment tracking page till saturday afternoon. I didn't get the email from AT&T about it until Sun. Like I mentioned earlier, my buddy ordered his last Monday and it still has not yet shipped.
So it took a bit over a day. Thanks!

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
here is another application that a guy made to show you the orders that are before and after you. Just type in the range of order numbers you want to view and the store zipcode. I am somewhat pissed off though, there are orders that were placed 1 and 2 days after mine that have already shipped. What the **** kinda system does AT&T and Apple have?

http://iPhone.secretsofawebguru.com/

if anyone is interested.