Direct fulfillment order status (help)

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Dang! I feel bad because I feel like I'm the only one who got the iPhone shipped already. I hope Fedex is working overtime to get these phones out to everybody.

awesker3

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Yeah, mine is on back order also.

What the H_ll gives? This is turning out to be ridiculous. I hope it ships sometime this week!

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Not yet...but I'm sure it's coming.
The best one is you can change your order number so if its 17873 (last 5 digits) go forward or back in numbers (eg 17872) with the same store zip code and you can see if other folks have had theirs fulfilled...nice privacy

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
weird, mine has now shipped...

White 16GB ordered around 3.30Pm on friday Tysons Corner, VA

dukefan

Jul 6, 2008
I ordered two 16G whites on Friday at about 1:20pm EST. Online status has ping-ponged between "backordered" and "ordered" all weekend. One interesting note - when I ordered the phones on Friday (direct fulfillment) in the local store, I was going to order one black one white, but when he tried to put in the order for the Black, it immediately showed it as backordered, so I changed it to two whites.

As of a few minutes ago, I now show as one being shipped and one still waiting (the higher order number has already shipped, the lower hasn't!). I'm assuming that the other will show as shipped very shortly as well.

It left Fort Worth at 3:13pm and is due to arrive here by 3:00pm Tuesday!

Theutus

Jul 13, 2008
Thats it, if my phone doesn't ship tomorrow i'm canceling and going to sprint when the new HTC's drop. I've been lied to so many times since Friday, i was already hesitant about staying with ATT, this is just pushing me over the edge.

awesker3

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Thats it, if my phone doesn't ship tomorrow i'm canceling and going to sprint when the new HTC's drop. I've been lied to so many times since Friday, i was already hesitant about staying with ATT, this is just pushing me over the edge.

LOL! You won't go to Sprint; they are the worst carrier. I feel your pain though.

Theutus

Jul 13, 2008
LOL! You won't go to Sprint; they are the worst carrier. I feel your pain though.
Actually i'm in Kansas City, right by the HQ. I'll go to sprint in a heartbeat, only reason i'm with ATT still is because of this phone, and i'm about to make the switch after this royal screwing that they've given me.

awesker3

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Actually i'm in Kansas City, right by the HQ. I'll go to sprint in a heartbeat, only reason i'm with ATT still is because of this phone, and i'm about to make the switch after this royal screwing that they've given me.
lmao, don't go to Sprint, or I won't have anyone else to suffer with me on this board waiting for my iPhone.

Theutus

Jul 13, 2008
lmao, don't go to Sprint, or I won't have anyone else to suffer with me on this board waiting for my iPhone.
I was dead split on going with an HTC Touch Pro, or an iPhone. (for work the HTC Touch Pro would actually be a lot more practical).

I chose the iPhone for fun, but honestly the way they've handled this has turned me off of both Apple and ATT really badly. It's blatantly obvious Apple stocked their stores with 75% of the product, and they are obviously withholding to boost media coverage... Then ATT is lying to everyone left and right...

I'd like to kick both of them in their collective nuts. :p

BaLLi5t1c

Bronze
Jul 3, 2008
I was dead split on going with an HTC Touch Pro, or an iPhone. (for work the HTC Touch Pro would actually be a lot more practical).

I chose the iPhone for fun, but honestly the way they've handled this has turned me off of both Apple and ATT really badly. It's blatantly obvious Apple stocked their stores with 75% of the product, and they are obviously withholding to boost media coverage... Then ATT is lying to everyone left and right...

I'd like to kick both of them in their collective nuts. :p
Kicking Apple in their berries, eh? Not a bad idea.

P.S. I'm suffering right along with you guys. At least you all have had a glimmer of hope (albeit possibly false hope). Mine has remained on backorder status since I received my last email from iCare. :-(

awesker3

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Well, my Applecare and case shipped. It must be nice that I will most likely have worthless accessories and no phone. Maybe Apple will get enough negative publicity from this thread that they will get it in gear.

drsfinest72

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Well, my Applecare and case shipped. It must be nice that I will most likely have worthless accessories and no phone. Maybe Apple will get enough negative publicity from this thread that they will get it in gear.

well. i lost faith until just this morning it showed my item shipped and i would receive it tomorrow at around 3pm. my thoughts are that by wednesday everyone would have a phone depending on how many people DF from your store i think. because there were only 4 DF at my store and look its finally shipping. and right on point with the 3-5 days they promised.

peznex

Jul 14, 2008
Mine still shows only the freight is back ordered as of 6:17EST

Also, I am waiting on my ZAGG protection which has not shipped. That stuff is awesome. Did anyone else get it? I ordered a couple weeks ago and it was suppose to ship last week and now they say they got 50K+ orders so it will not ship until this Friday.

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
yes...this whole "your account wont be charged" thing is such bs. to their defense (the reps) it even says that on the receipt we get, but 208.xx was immediately listed has a pending charge and affecting my "available credit" minutes after i left the store.....weird
there is a difference between your credit card being charged and a pending authorization on the card. They put a pending authorization on the card so that when it does ship, they know you have the available funds. Wouldn't you do the same? would you let someone order 208 dollars worth of widgets and simply ship them to your customer from the warehouse? of course not. They are just covering their ass, like any legitimate company would do!

cea05

Jun 29, 2008
Southern Maine
I went to the AT&T order status page and put some order numbers in that were before and after mine. Mine was the first DF order from that store. I went 15 numbers higher and the 12th, 13th and 14th positions were all shipped today (to be at the store tomorrow by 3PM est) but no other ones have shipped including mine.

I'm very confused/frustrated/angry....