Direct fulfillment order status (help)

jensue1

Jul 13, 2008
day and time that you ordered your phone, and what model?

Please, just for reference.

Thanks.:cool:
Sure thing! iFriday at 10:30am (about, I don't have the receipt in front of me) I ordered the White 16GB. I asked for regular shipping, but the fedex site says it will be overnighted and at my store tomorrow by 3pm. *crosses fingers*

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
thanks.

idk if this has been said but i just realized something. i have been putting order numbers prior to mine in the tracking page and you can find out where you are "in line" that way.

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
thanks.

idk if this has been said but i just realized something. i have been putting order numbers prior to mine in the tracking page and you can find out where you are "in line" that way.
That means pretty much next to nothing. I went through and about every 5th one was shipped (more now) and it looked to have nothing to do with models.

I hope my 16gb White ships soon since it wasn't long after 10:30am that I ordered. I just really hope it ships today because my work schedule makes Tuesday/Wednesday my weekend and I won't have all that much time to mess around with the phone if it comes after that.

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
That means pretty much next to nothing. I went through and about every 5th one was shipped (more now) and it looked to have nothing to do with models.

I hope my 16gb White ships soon since it wasn't long after 10:30am that I ordered. I just really hope it ships today because my work schedule makes Tuesday/Wednesday my weekend and I won't have all that much time to mess around with the phone if it comes after that.
oh well i went down 1 by 1. for example my order number is 15241, and i discovered that 15239 and under have or are being delivered today.

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
oh well i went down 1 by 1. for example my order number is 15241, and i discovered that 15239 and under have or are being delivered today.
Hmm, well maybe they distributed the order numbers more correctly than my store somehow? It also could be that in the zip code that I use to check status there are at least three AT&Ts. Good luck to you getting yours soon! I am still refreshing the browser every five minutes hoping..

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
It also could be that in the zip code that I use to check status there are at least three AT&Ts.

oh yes...that is a good point. well thanks. i am not sure if DF are getting shipped every day, but if they are i believe that i will be getting mine tomorrow, but currently i still see "backordered":oops:

oh and i am refreshing every 5m as well.

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
I just looked back about forty numbers in front of mine and about 40-50% have been shipped today. I also looked after my number and several are shipped too so I am very hopeful at this point.

peznex

Jul 14, 2008
Mine shipped yesterday. I didn't get the email or tracking until today and it arrives at AT&T today. It's already 'out for delivery.' I'm happy. I am going to go get it after work. It said back ordered last night before I went to bed around 11pm EST, so that is strange.

d55

Jun 3, 2008
Can someone post a link for tracking? The one sent in the email isn't working- once i enter my order # and zip- it directs me to the AT&T wireless homepage, and gives no info on shipping status..thanks.

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Mine shipped yesterday. I didn't get the email or tracking until today and it arrives at AT&T today. It's already 'out for delivery.' I'm happy. I am going to go get it after work. It said back ordered last night before I went to bed around 11pm EST, so that is strange.

well that is good information to know.

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
Can someone post a link for tracking? The one sent in the email isn't working- once i enter my order # and zip- it directs me to the AT&T wireless homepage, and gives no info on shipping status..thanks.
I noticed if you hit enter it goes back to the home page, you have to click submit for it to work.

Theutus

Jul 13, 2008
Well, doesn't look like my phone is going to ship today either... after work i'm heading into the ATT store to cancel my order. :(

guht

Jul 15, 2008
Uggggggggghhhh.

Complete frustration and disappointment... Isn't 2nd generation stuff suppose to get better!? Maybe the product itself is better, but even that is questionable with Apples utterly retarded recent statement about 'Copy & Paste' not being a priority and in practically the same breath talking about the complications of an office suite solution for the iPhone. Like Gizmodo said Ummm wouldn't 'Copy & Paste' function be essential for this type of product!

The rollout has been depolorable! I have a direct fufillment order from 7/11/08 for a black 8GB, and it still states inprogress. Some orders directly below me have already shipped, but some orders below me are still inprogress. AT&T's service has been rude and unhelpful for the most part, and it seems like the people working at AT&T centers are frustrated with Apple. So I really don't blame AT&T. It sounds like Apple gave both us and AT&T the shaft!

Im tempted to just wait for the HTC Diamond to come out. It might not be quite as fluid as iPhone, but nothing is seeming to fluid with AT&T or Apple right now! Besides the HTC Diamond will probably be hacked to run Android, and even though early reports of Android create some skepticism in me I like googles open source model for developers. Unlike this proprietary Apple App Store sheit!

Theutus

Jul 13, 2008
Complete frustration and disappointment... Isn't 2nd generation stuff suppose to get better!? Maybe the product itself is better, but even that is questionable with Apples utterly retarded recent statement about 'Copy & Paste' not being a priority and in practically the same breath talking about the complications of an office suite solution for the iPhone. Like Gizmodo said Ummm wouldn't 'Copy & Paste' function be essential for this type of product!

The rollout has been depolorable! I have a direct fufillment order from 7/11/08 for a black 8GB, and it still states inprogress. Some orders directly below me have already shipped, but some orders below me are still inprogress. AT&T's service has been rude and unhelpful for the most part, and it seems like the people working at AT&T centers are frustrated with Apple. So I really don't blame AT&T. It sounds like Apple gave both us and AT&T the shaft!

Im tempted to just wait for the HTC Diamond to come out. It might not be quite as fluid as iPhone, but nothing is seeming to fluid with AT&T or Apple right now! Besides the HTC Diamond will probably be hacked to run Android, and even though early reports of Android create some skepticism in me I like googles open source model for developers. Unlike this proprietary Apple App Store sheit!
I feel your pain... I've had it myself with this shoddy service and awful setbacks. On top of it all, i signed up for Apple "me" service, and my calendar randomly changes the times my events start at. This is ridiculous. I am heading to ATT this evening to cancel my order, and i'll be sure to let them know why I am switching to Sprint/HTC as soon as the Touch Pro is released.... Although i'm sure my complaints will fall on deaf ears. :(

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I feel your pain... I've had it myself with this shoddy service and awful setbacks. On top of it all, i signed up for Apple "me" service, and my calendar randomly changes the times my events start at. This is ridiculous. I am heading to ATT this evening to cancel my order, and i'll be sure to let them know why I am switching to Sprint/HTC as soon as the Touch Pro is released.... Although i'm sure my complaints will fall on deaf ears. :(
yes be sure to let them know why your switching....they don't give a sh!t. you think one customer matters to them one bit............nope

sorry, im just saying, and i worked at AT&T and when ppl threatened to leave, i could care less...they were not hurting my feelings

funkeruski

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The problem with the 3g is that they priced it too low. I would have preferred a higher price to keep the riffraff away, which would allow a person of my stature to obtain one quickly. Thanks Apple.

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
The problem with the 3g is that they priced it too low. I would have preferred a higher price to keep the riffraff away, which would allow a person of my stature to obtain one quickly. Thanks Apple.
stature? your body type is made for the iPhone?

Theutus

Jul 13, 2008
yes be sure to let them know why your switching....they don't give a sh!t. you think one customer matters to them one bit............nope

sorry, im just saying, and i worked at AT&T and when ppl threatened to leave, i could care less...they were not hurting my feelings
I'm not trying to hurt some 16 year olds feelings......

What i want them to do is put down in a cancellation comment the reason i'm leaving, because unlike the nobody working in the store, corporate offices keep track of such things.