Direct fulfillment order status (help)

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
oh. i just tried this. weird any lowernumber before mine hasn't shipped. and all the number higher thank mine shipped already. lmao! whats a bummer
Yeah like 95% of the higher numbers seem to be shipped and still 40-50% of the lower numbers are shipped. It has got to be different models and it seems the White 16GB is really popular or something.

Webby

Jun 5, 2008
I just checked the high numbers and none of them from my store has shipped. This is weird. But I can't wait to get mine tomorrow! woohoo!

Webby

Jun 5, 2008
Here's the scoop. People are saying that the white 16gb are the ones that are shipping out first.

cea05

Jun 29, 2008
Southern Maine
my numbers switched from 1 to 0 all day yesterday but haven't changed from 1 at all today. Researched last night/today and found that out of the 21 orders placed on Friday 7 or so have shipped. I was the first order placed at my store for an 8gb at 9:59 est.

I just want my phone...

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
my numbers switched from 1 to 0 all day yesterday but haven't changed from 1 at all today.

I just want my phone...
Same with me for both of those statements. Though I don't know why so many people are freaking out because the iPhone is in demand and people are canceling orders because of this. What product that you know of has had a perfect launch with everyone getting the product perfectly with no wait.

Look at every single recent game console, people always go crazy when there isn't enough stock but they still end up buying them. Everyone that I know that settles for a different product because they couldn't wait a week always ends up regretting.

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Mine says Priority Freight on my receipt and I never chose that. lol

well my buddy just got his today...i was 4 ppl after him at the store and i don't have mine...both black 8gb, but anyways his tracking showed it was FedExed from TX to MA in 1 day.

My point being he didn't ask for priority, i just think they are all priority....for now at least.

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
My point being he didn't ask for priority, i just think they are all priority....for now at least.
AT&T's policy for the iPhone launch is that everyone is supposed to get free one/next day shipping. Not sure how many days after launch they will still offer this but everyone that ordered Fri-Sun should have free express shipping.

cea05

Jun 29, 2008
Southern Maine
is there still a long delay between when the phone is shipping and when that status changes on the website? I know I read either here or somewhere else that it was like a 9 hour delay?

I'm grasping on to anything for hope that mine is going to be shipping in the next 24 to 36 hours...

Mrsmaris

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
Just ordered mine today. got my confirmation email and I'm hoping for it to come soon. I'm in Kansas and I was told with confidence I will receive my white 16gb significantly faster. So I'm keeping fingers crossed

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Can someone please tell me where the order number is on the receipt? I didn't receive a confirmation email because I am positive the guy at the AT&T store entered my email address incorrectly. I need to know if I can check it on my own via any information on the receipt.

Mrsmaris

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
well I got a separate confirmation number in email of mostly letters. but once i entered it into the system and it brought up my order and its progress it showed the last 6 digits of my confirmation number at the top. try reading the entire receipt. then try entering the last 6 digits

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
Funny thing is my package that delivered is 3 lbs and most others are 1 lb (a few are 2lb). Probably just the people weighing them not doing a perfect job because it isn't really necessary.

drsfinest72

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Funny thing is my package that delivered is 3 lbs and most others are 1 lb (a few are 2lb). Probably just the people weighing them not doing a perfect job because it isn't really necessary.
you problly got two iPhones in one box? :cool:

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008

ha, that is kinda funny.