Direct Fulfillment question

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I ordered an 8gb black this morning, said it will take 10-20 days. They didn't even offer me express shipping. Anyway to call and get that changed or am I stuck with 10-20days? I was hoping it would be here sooner, so I could sell my unlocked V1 on ebay to pay for this one.

Thanks

mhochman

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Bar Harbor, Maine
I ordered an 8gb black this morning, said it will take 10-20 days. They didn't even offer me express shipping. Anyway to call and get that changed or am I stuck with 10-20days? I was hoping it would be here sooner, so I could sell my unlocked V1 on ebay to pay for this one.

Thanks
the 10-20 days is most likely the time it will take to fulfill the order, not the shipping time, with standard shipping being 7-10 days, i'd guess you'll be waiting 20-30 days before you get your phone.

I was not offered express shipping at my store either, and am not entirely thrilled about that, but there is little i can do about that at this point.

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008

Thanks
last week they were telling ppl 7-10 days, but since i hear supplies are worse they are now saying 10-20....that is my guess at least.

I got my iPhone via direct fill and once it is ready to leave the wharehouse for you its shipped overnight. the overnight shipping is standard, and there is no extra priority shipping. mine was shipped the 14th, and i picked it up the 15th. it went from TX to MA in a day.

just be patient youll get it in like 10 days, thats my guess.

Mrsmaris

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
I ordered mine tuesday around 11. and just received mine exactly 3 days later. I ordered a white. Whites are NOT back ordered on my store.
and in most other stores i hear similar things

May 12, 2007

Thanks
Maybe you could get an answer from AT&T if you didn't act like an ass.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
from my experience with AT&T, they've used dhl as the shipper. Basically 2 or 3 days is the longest time for shipping.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal

Thanks
I was at AT&T today(California), they switched out my sim card and resent signals to my phone so I could get better reception, anyways I happened to ask how backed up they were on getting an iPhone and the guy said that they are taking orders and telling customers at least 20 days now. He said it just got pushed back yesterday because of all the backed up orders.