DirecTV NFL Mobile App

jpl0912

May 22, 2008
The D*TV NFL app is now available for free in the appstore. It allows streaming of NFL games to subscribers of both Sunday Ticket AND Superfan packages. Goes live Sept. 13th, I just hope it streams over 3G or it becomes pretty useless for me.

canecop

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
Will I be able to watch my slingplayer on a crappy Edge stream? Does it work that good?

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
The D*TV NFL app is now available for free in the appstore. It allows streaming of NFL games to subscribers of both Sunday Ticket AND Superfan packages. Goes live Sept. 13th, I just hope it streams over 3G or it becomes pretty useless for me.
I'm thinking you'll likely need wi-fi connection but I could be wrong. I've got SundayTicket/Superfan Pass and Now the dTV app. I fly home for a handful of games each year and would prefer to see the others on widescreen anyway so chances are I won't get the opportunity to use it. I am glad to have the option, nonetheless.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just turned on my DirecTV subscription and have zero signal. Seems a tree in my backyard decided to grow a bit taller than usual. Scheduled an appt. for next Tuesday. Hoping some leaves fall before then, as I'd rather not have DirecTV drilling more holes in my roof.

I will if it means Sunday Ticket working on the 13th.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Just turned on my DirecTV subscription and have zero signal. Seems a tree in my backyard decided to grow a bit taller than usual. Scheduled an appt. for next Tuesday. Hoping some leaves fall before then, as I'd rather not have DirecTV drilling more holes in my roof.

I will if it means Sunday Ticket working on the 13th.
Cut the damn tree down, this is football we are talking here.:eek:k:eek:k