discounts and Apple store?

cmhatter

Jun 10, 2008
I have been hearing that since there is a citigroup discount on my FAMILY plan that i absolutely have to purchase the new iPhone at and ATT store.

I heard this from people in line this morning. Waited for 2 hrs and then a ATT store employee came out and said they had none.

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
I have been hearing that since there is a citigroup discount on my FAMILY plan that i absolutely have to purchase the new iPhone at and ATT store.

I heard this from people in line this morning. Waited for 2 hrs and then a ATT store employee came out and said they had none.
Yes, I believe it's true. A friend of mine went to an Apple store and they have a FAN discount on their AT&T plan so they had to go to an AT&T store to get an iPhone.

My recommendation is to call AT&T, have them remove the FAN discount from your plan. Go to Apple, get a new iPhone 3G. Then call AT&T back after and add the FAN discount back on.

Just my 2 cents.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado

this is based on Apple sending people to att if they had corp discounts i personally think its true