Discussion on House M.D. TV show!

Tnakajima702

Bronze
Nov 23, 2011
Alright new season is out, I'm waiting for them to start showing episodes again because they are stopping for like a month and a half. Anyone keeping up with the show ?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
It was getting good? They completely ruined the show, used to be my favorite. Haven't watched more than one full episode this season.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Man I hate changes ........I do not watch much TV, but when I start with one thing I see it through the end ....Now I have to replace House, after the season. Worst dissapointment was Heros! Oh well just found Big Bang Theory. I will focus on that and pick up my german shows on the ipad. This summer, at least, I got Breaking Bad to look forward too

Jarred

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2011
Yeah, this season along with the last (S7) have been pretty average. Shame too, the first episode was good and it was downhill from there.

I've found most shows getting a bit long in the tooth are starting to get a bit average, Fringe, Supernatural, House, How i Met Your Mother.

Big Bang is always an easy watch, but the show I most look forward to at the moment is Castle.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I am surprised house lasted this long. How many different ways can a patient be presented as some crazy sickness. Think they have it figured out. Patient almost dies. Something triggers house to figure it out and save the patients life at the last second. Every single episode.

Btw it is never lupus.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I am surprised house lasted this long. How many different ways can a patient be presented as some crazy sickness. Think they have it figured out. Patient almost dies. Something triggers house to figure it out and save the patients life at the last second. Every single episode.

Btw it is never lupus.
I just started watching it last year, and I have to agree with you. It's unrealistic and far-fetched, but it is entertaining.