Disgusted

Mar 2, 2009
California
I'm sorry, but after reading/watching this news story...I really want to move away from humanity and live on an island. There are people in this world, such as those in the video doing the "exorcism," who have no place on Earth. Humans make me sick.

"Gay" Exorcism

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I went to their website to leave some "fan mail" of the negative kind, and there is no contact info on the site at all except for the PO box they have.
Not even an address for the church... Hmmmm something smells rotten.

Seriously, these are the sickest kinds of people that hide their wrong doings behind their Faith. I wonder what the kid was given before the exorcism. Maybe a little lsd or something for the convulsions and puking.

Mar 2, 2009
California
Yes, Hawk. I'm hoping to find some more info on the church. I'm sure it won't be too hard to find on Google. If anyone comes across an e-mail address they might have, please share it. I would love to fill their inbox with some "fan mail" myself.

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
i have to ask how reputable that news61 website actually is.

i mean, they have a "fail" photos section for christ sakes.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
This is common in the Christian church (Not Catholic), this is not an "exorcism"
A priest always rebukes the devil and his ways
He may have been speaking in tongues and fell to the floor from the power of god
nothing out of the ordinary

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
This is common in the Christian church (Not Catholic), this is not an "exorcism"
A priest always rebukes the devil and his ways
He may have been speaking in tongues and fell to the floor from the power of god
nothing out of the ordinary

Psh.... Riiiiiight.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I've been trying to cast the devil out of iCafe and this forum for months. It is not working, the devil has a strong grasp on them.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Are you sure it's the Devil and not just Obama?

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
I hate church. Its all a gimmick to get money.

People are so lost either way and religion is just another paradoxical explanation for in inexplainable.