Disturbing Image Thread

Mar 2, 2009
California
I thought this would be a fun idea. Post some pictures to any disturbing images you can find, as long as it's within reason (ie no dismembered body parts/limbs etc., unless it's approved)

Let's see how long this can last...I'll post first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
What on god's green earth is that thing on the trash can? Definitely a crustacean, which I find tasty in general, but that does not look like one I'd like to boil and then dip its meat into butter before eating...

Mar 2, 2009
California
What on god's green earth is that thing on the trash can? Definitely a crustacean, which I find tasty in general, but that does not look like one I'd like to boil and then dip its meat into butter before eating...
It's a coconut crab

Link

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
I wouldn't recommend trying to move them. They are heavy, and VERY VERY strong. Alot stronger than Humans. They crack coconuts open and eat the inards. Imagine what they can do to fingers, arms, skull, legs.

I know some culture eats them. God... the amount of meat from just one must be immense...and we think blue/stone crab have a lota meat heh.

Also, that spider is pretty alien looking. I would be so scared if one got in the house...or in bed. Link? info on how big that spider is?!

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
its not. Its an art piece. Along the lines of humans are no better than dogs.

Yes, the pic of michael is like a mr. potato head heh.

I BEG ANYONE AND EVERYONE. don't POST THE PICTURES OF THE WORLDS UGLIEST DOG KTHNKX.

Mar 2, 2009
California
its not. Its an art piece. Along the lines of humans are no better than dogs.

Yes, the pic of michael is like a mr. potato head heh.

I BEG ANYONE AND EVERYONE. don't POST THE PICTURES OF THE WORLDS UGLIEST DOG KTHNKX.
this one? lol

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I know some culture eats them. God... the amount of meat from just one must be immense...and we think blue/stone crab have a lota meat heh.

Also, that spider is pretty alien looking. I would be so scared if one got in the house...or in bed. Link? info on how big that spider is?!
I know what you mean - I love crab and lobster. I wonder if these coconut crabs are as tasty?

That spider was seen in Australia. Thanks to that picture, I'm never going to Australia without a baseball bat and a large can of Raid.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
You and me both... Im not scared of spiders but seriously something that alien looking and huge needs drastic measures.

I'd improvise on the raid with a lighter. insecticide flames rofl. (im scared of waterbugs/palmetto bugs (flying huge roaches)/roaches, and if i see one im scared to spray it since spraying them makes them fly/run. And if i cant find the dead body i don't sleep) But flame spraying them always works... my whole house is tile.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
I think its zombie like and disgusting. Happy pictures my dog wally FTW!

Aww he's so cute (therapy lolz)