DLO Auto Charger compatible with 3G?

plasmo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Thanks for the reply, but I ended up buying it, and for me I can vouch that IT DOES WORK for the 3G... No nag screens or incompatibility screens. I'm not sure why yours doesn't work...

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I have the DLO car charger from my first gen iPhone and YES it does work with the 3G. Perhaps you should take that one back to Best Buy as you obviously got a dud.

coolnwo

Jun 8, 2008
I have the DLO car charger from my first gen iPhone and YES it does work with the 3G. Perhaps you should take that one back to Best Buy as you obviously got a dud.

Bestbuy had two DLO chargers I got the cheaper one and it didn't work so I took it back. I got the Grifen car charger and it works great.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Bestbuy had two DLO chargers I got the cheaper one and it didn't work so I took it back. I got the Grifen car charger and it works great.
I do believe the one I bought was not the cheapest DLO charger that BB sells.

I mostly used it on my first gen iPhone to preserve what battery life I had left and not leave me stranded without any juice. It was good to have a constant power supply while listening to the iPod but didn't really give me a full recharge very quickly. The new 3G which charges much faster works very well with my old DLO charger.