DLO jamjacket from AT&T

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I need a new case for my new iPhone and wen I went to go purchase it I saw some cool cases at the AT&T store... They had some DLO jamjacket that looked pretty decent but I don't know anything about it. I was wondering if any of u had the dlo jamjacket or knew if it was a decent case...lemme know thanks :)

shawn

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
I have quite a number of cases for my iPhone. I also have the DLO JamJacket.

By far it is my favorite non-carry case. That is, when I am kicking back in bed, or at home sitting, I slip my phone into the jamjacket. The case makes it much easier to hold the phone and operate the controls than the phone naked. It also affords plenty of drop protection. In fact, I have once dropped the phone while in the jamjacket onto concrete, and no ill effects whatsoever (someone knocked the phone out of my hand with a slamming car door).

I'll probably use the jamjacket also while traveling, on a plane, or in the car. The rear earphone holder is of limited value as it works well only with the stock headphones, but still is a useful cordwrap for other earphones. You just can't snap in the actual earpieces onto it, like say with my V-Modas.

For carry, the jamjacket is no-go for belt use, but I imagine it would be just fine for women who might use a padded compartment on a purse (for front screen protection).

So far no stretching out has occurred, which I have heard is a problem for a lot of silicone cases, and I slip it in and out 5-7 times a week.

I have blown hundreds of dollars on my iPhone accessories, and the jamjacket has to be the best $20 I've spent.

shawn

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Actually, yes.

It is actually easier than some leather cases I've used. Putting your finger in the case "slots", spreads the opening enough to easily manipulate the controls. The menu button cover is really easy too, as it has a raised dimple that permits solid actuation.