Do I have to stand on my head to make it work?

Jan 28, 2009
This warning appears when I select ANY button in iTunes synced to my iPod touch: "Are you sure you want to remove 39 applications, including '300 Bowl', from the iPod? This will delete these applications and their data from the iPod." I want to sync new entries in my computer iCal to my iPod touch iCal and, of course, new application, music, etc. What is the problem? Do I have to stand on my head while holding the mouse with my right foot?

I am using a Mac G5 with OS 10.5.6.

kadeschs

Jan 16, 2009
That may work. Ha! Sounds like you're trying sync your iPod touch from a different computer that what your iPod touch thinks.

patches604

Jan 28, 2009
Kadechs - Thanks for the reply. I would think this is the problem, too. I did purchase the iPod touch from my daughter three or four month ago. I set up my iPod touch to work with my computer and it was working fine for over two months. I could sync applications, photos and music.

Now this may be completely unrelated, but this problem happened just about the same time as another problem. I had downloaded RCDefaultApp to my computer because I saw on TidBits that it could protect a potential security breach via RSS in Safari. Like the dummy some of us are sometimes, I didn't read the directions and changed settings in "apps", "url" and a few other choices. The results are that all images open in MPEG Sreamclip instead of Preview. I know how to change the open setting via File/Get Info. But, I have to change the setting in ALL my images and any new images. I don't know way to make a permanent setting. I can live with this problem, but also if I select ANY file in my dock iTunes opens. Applications, don't thank God.

So, like I said, I don't know if both of these problems are related.