Do iPods Recognize Blue Tooth?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
I know that when I bought my Ipod a little while ago that there really was not a whole lot out in the blue tooth area but now it seems that everything is blue tooth this and blue tooth that, do the new Ipod recognize blue tooth accessories?

Jeremy

Sep 12, 2006
iPods do not have or support Bluetooth. The iPhone iPod would support Bluetooth - it has to so you can get a wireless headset.

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
As the previous poster said the Ipods do not support blue tooth unfortunantly. That is an excellent idea and I have to wonder if it won't be incorperated into the new generation of Ipods that is coming?

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I am sure when the new generation iPod's will be launched bluetooth facility will be added on. When I purchased my phone I was excited to find infrared in it. But within months bluetooth came and nowadays notbody speaks about infrared anymore.

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
Currently the I-POD's doesn't come with Bluetooth feature supported.In future they may support it.
I-pod's latest competitor Microsoft's - ZUNE (Launched recently ) has wi-fi based songs sharing support which Apple would be taking a note of, certainly in future they will come up with products with high configurations(including Bluetooth)