Do Not Disturb Question

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
When Do Not Disturb is active, phone calls from the Favorites category will ring through as usual and all others are silenced. Is there any way to allow text messages from the Favorites category to sound the normal audible text message alert as well? Phone calls from Favorites come through DND, no problem but TXT, MMS and iMessages do not. I'm using an iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1.3, not jailbroken.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
When Do Not Disturb is active, phone calls from the Favorites category will ring through as usual and all others are silenced. Is there any way to allow text messages from the Favorites category to sound the normal audible text message alert as well? Phone calls from Favorites come through DND, no problem but TXT, MMS and iMessages do not. I'm using an iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1.3, not jailbroken.
Not possible. But submit feedback on this issue. Many others have. If enough do...
http://www.apple.com/feedback

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Thanks for the reply, I kinda figured that would be the answer but thought I would ask just to be sure. My feedback has been submitted to Apple.