Do we have a list of avail web apps on here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I tried by search, but no luck. If we have a list of web apps and how to use, etc please point me in the right direction. I need some education!
thanks again and again:)

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Download it to your computer, then you hook your iPhone to the computer and it will install and give you instructions on what to do. Make sure you download the right version for Windows or Mac, whichever you are using..M
OK. I will try in the am. I am getting tired. Thanks again!

cflamm

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I tried by search, but no luck. If we have a list of web apps and how to use, etc please point me in the right direction. I need some education!
thanks again and again:)
kokogirl, iphonian was not referring to WEB apps as you asked. she was referring to HACKED 3rd party apps. if you want web apps, don't follow her instructions. do a search for iPhone web apps and you should find a list.
these DO NOT NEED TO BE INSTALLED. you access them via (as the name implies) the web.

carl

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
kokogirl, iphonian was not referring to WEB apps as you asked. she was referring to HACKED 3rd party apps. if you want web apps, don't follow her instructions. do a search for iPhone web apps and you should find a list.
these DO NOT NEED TO BE INSTALLED. you access them via (as the name implies) the web.

carl
Sir,
I'm a He (which you can clearly see by my avatar). Kokogirl said in another post that she wanted 3P Apps. I gave her the correct info, if that's what she was looking for to mod her phone. M

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Yes, I asked for web apps. Just got my iPhone and I am not ready to 3rd party app yet. I also upgraded. thanks! I will check your link. That is what I was looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Yes, I asked for web apps. Just got my iPhone and I am not ready to 3rd party app yet. I also upgraded. thanks! I will check your link. That is what I was looking for.
If you aren't ready for 3rd party apps, and have "upgraded" to 1.1.1 you cannot add 3rd party apps anyway--not without going back to 1.0.2, which is a lot harder than just installing apps.

For Web apps I use http://Appleopolis.com. Bookmark it on your iPhone!

--
Mike

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
If you aren't ready for 3rd party apps, and have "upgraded" to 1.1.1 you cannot add 3rd party apps anyway--not without going back to 1.0.2, which is a lot harder than just installing apps.

For Web apps I use http://Appleopolis.com. Bookmark it on your iPhone!

--
Mike
Yes, I know I couldn't get native 3rd party apps when I installed the 1.1.1. I just said "upgrade" because I do not remember numbers well unless I write them down first (you have them in your post nicely for me). From reading your posts I know that you do not see 1.1.1 as an upgrade. I didn't mean to offend those who are not diggin' the 1.1.1! I do not want to stir the already murky waters-just want to enjoy my new iPhone! Thanks for Appleoplis thing. I will check that out now.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Yes, I know I couldn't get native 3rd party apps when I installed the 1.1.1. I just said "upgrade" because I do not remember numbers well unless I write them down first (you have them in your post nicely for me). From reading your posts I know that you do not see 1.1.1 as an upgrade. I didn't mean to offend those who are not diggin' the 1.1.1! I do not want to stir the already murky waters-just want to enjoy my new iPhone! Thanks for Appleoplis thing. I will check that out now.
KoKogirl, you hit the nail on the head. I am so glad that the brilliant minds of the Hacker/Modder community, came up with a solution to the 1.1.1 debacle. The whole forum was going down hill at a very fast pace. People (including myself) were involved in (to say the least) extremely heated debates. I thought the forum was going to evolve into, all out war. Modded vs Unmodded, Updated vs Unupdated, Pleased vs Unpleased and Hacked vs UnHacked. People can say many things good or bad about, iPhone (yes I meant to use 1st person). The one thing that is fact about iPhone, it invokes emotions in people, never before seen by a cell phone/electronics device. I am still in awe of that fact.. M

P.S. Like Rodney said " Can't we all, just get along" :laugh2:

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Sorry about quoting upgrade, didn't think you'd catch it (more of an inside joke). Anyway don't be concerned about it--you are still on your iHoneymoon after-all. :)

--
Mike