Do you carry more than just a iPhone or iPad?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by Dipsxxy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Dipsxxy

Dipsxxy Contributor
    Bronze

I was wondering what is in everyone bags, do you carry more than a iPhone or iPad? Speaking for myself I am a techy person and I have a iPhone 5s, iPad air and a Samsung galaxy note 3 that I carry around for different purposes.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I just carry a 5s. I don't like to lug around any extra stuff.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

All I carry around away from home is my iPhone 5. Anything more would just be a hassle. I don't even use my phone that much away from wifi. Mostly just calls and texts. Most other uses can wait until I get home.

4. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I carry my iPhone 5s everywhere. My iPad mini has been taken over by my daughter, so that goes where she goes. I was carrying my iPod touch with me in the car, but I've been doing that less and less. The initial thought in getting the iPod touch was to have a dedicated music device. My iPhone is always being upgraded, restored - poked and prodded for how-to guides, etc. If I start going to the gym again, I'll probably startup again with the iPod touch.

I typically test Android devices every so often – at least the phones. From time to time, I'll carry them around as my primary or secondary phone. At home, I have a Nook HD, which I got for $80. That's proved to be a serviceable tablet.

5. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

I'm a former crackberry addict, 10+ years, and I've been carrying a Q10 with my iPhone. I sold the Q10 last night so that's that. I'm 100% iPhone now. Sometimes I carry an iPad Mini or Kindle but I'm basically all iPhone now. I may not be over my crackberry addiction completely and may try a Q20 when it drops. I like BlackBerry's Hub concept and occasionally yearn for that old familiar keyboard.

6. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

My iPhone 5S goes with me everywhere. I rely on it for email, Internet browsing, navigation, and bank alerts. It's also a good flashlight.

7. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

I carry my iPhone 5 and a Samsung Galaxy S4 with me every day. I have lots of other devices but I rarely take them anywhere. I don't actually make phone calls on my iPhone. I use it for internet stuff, texts, and email. (as well as pictures). I have like 5000 rollover minutes on that. One day I can make a REALLY long phone call.
    The S4 is my phone call phone. That's the only phone that I've loved as much as my iPhone. It's a workhorse and works perfectly.

8. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Now that I think about it, I wish I had the iPad I was given for xMas but then mom uses it more now. However, I would only use it during classes to look at powerpoints during class etc. Besides that, my iPhone would be the rest of the day. :p

9. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

iPhone 5 and ipad2 is all am happy with.

10. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Do you carry them both everywhere you go?

11. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

There was a time when I carried a laptop, BlackBerry, and a flip phone everywhere. The Palm Treo started the convergence trend for me. Now I'm inseparable from my iPhone and it's pretty much all I carry on a day to day basis.

12. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

I am never without my iPhone 5, but do use my iPad 3 if I need a bigger screen and happen to have it with me. 95% of the time all I have with me is the iPhone.

13. Miika

Miika New Member

just my iPhone 5s and my iPad air, the perfect pair. :cool:

14. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

I usually have my 5s and note 3, I carry my iPad on and off.

Note3/iPhone5s

15. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

I replaced my original iPad 1 with an iPad Mini but I'm really jonesing for an iPad Air. It will be mine! Oh yes, it WILL be mine!

16. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

car keys in 1 pocket and phone in the other nothing more.

17. lancer_325

lancer_325 Member
    Bronze

iPhone 5 and my iPad mini 2 always. In a techie too and I cudn't leave home without either. I'm a huge consumer of news and media so I like to have access always. Also I find I like to read books on my mini whenever I get a few quiet moments especially during lunchtime.

18. tybirdtybird

tybirdtybird Contributor
    Bronze

I carry my 5s everywhere . Sometime I carry my iPad 2 with me. Last year I was in the hospital 3 times both was with me :) this April 8 going to be back in the hospital to save my legs both will be with me.

19. lancer_325

lancer_325 Member
    Bronze

Hope the hospital goes well.

20. tybirdtybird

tybirdtybird Contributor
    Bronze