Do you guys use a case?

1. ashanes00 Member Bronze

I was just wondering if any of you guys use a case for your iPhone? I don't cause I just love the design and the feel of it in my hands. I rarely ever drop it also (knock on wood). I do have a screen shield for the front and back though. I just wanna know what you guys are rockin with your iPhone right now

• Like Like x 1
  2. RoofMonkey Genius Gold

LifeProof case here. Nothing like a waterproof/dustproof shock resistant case!

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. ashanes00 Member Bronze

yes I've been seeing that everywhere in these forums. I might have to try that out. It's not like the otter box is it? I just hate the bulkiness it adds

5. RoofMonkey Genius Gold

MUCH thinner than the Otterbox defender.

6. Jmbaker429 Evangelist Gold

I have always been everything OtterBox, then I was able to try the life proof case of my friends (RoofMonkey) and I will be getting one soon and will never look back. Life proof is deff the way to go, for so many reasons.

7. MoneyMaker79 Evangelist Gold

How is it better than the Otterbox? Just curious. My Otterbox gets very dirty especially in the camera area.

8. Rugaby Genius Gold

Case free since '03.

Ok not '03 but it rhymed better than anything else.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jmbaker429 Evangelist Gold

the otter box for the 3GS wasn't that bad at all. I just don't like it for the 4s. It seems like they gave a lot of protection. Hardly anything is protected anymore. The life proof is 100 percent sealed. Not dust or dirt or anything on the phone itself. And if it gets dirty you just simply wash it off under the sink. It is much slimmer and slides into pockets a lot easier and deosnt get stuck. I was all for the otter box, and still use it, but just p did punt feel like I was getting as much protection with this new one. The camera is wide open, thats one thing I really done like.

10. ashanes00 Member Bronze

Haha nice. The iPhone 4 was all about the new design and how sleek and sexy it looks. Why not show it off right?

11. Target Evangelist Gold

I too use a Lifeproof. I do sport it with no case every once in a while.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

12. Tattooed Alex Genius Gold

I am using an SPG Neo Hybrid II right now and I frequently rotate it with the Apple bumper which is actually one of my favorite cases because of the minimal design. I have never gone case free.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

13. Kadelic Genius Gold

I'm also a happy Lifeproof user. I used an Otterbox Defender for m 3G and 4 but switched to the Lifeproof case with my 4S, mainly because they came out with the belt clip for it. I don't think I could go back to another case after using the Lifeproof.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

14. Europa Genius Senior Moderator

Element Vapor Comp Epiphany.

15. ashanes00 Member Bronze

Wow that case looks pretty sweet. But for $130 is it really worth it?

16. amishboxer New Member

Recently bought the bookbook case/wallet. Great thing about it is the phone slides in and out conveniently so I can go case free at home but throw it into the bookbook wallet when I head out.

17. Vonwachtstain Member Bronze

SwitchEasy Rebel.

18. kunfuzious Member Bronze

Never used a case because anytime I had any damage to the phone, I'm able to swap them out.

Recently though, switched to a Phantom Skin matte finish on the back, Macally Anti Glare on the front, and a black Apple bumper. I'm still able to switch out the phones, but it still kills me to damage them. Figured the bumper would be all I need, since its protective and minimal.

19. Bennyboy Genius Platinum

Elago case, very thin and with slightly rounded edges. Apple logo shows on the back. Very minimal, that's the way, I like it!

20. calvineagle77 Member Bronze

I have gone through probably 50 cases and none of them I have liked, the only on that came close is the Incase slider. But other than that I have kept my iPhone with out a case. The only time I will put the good ole Otterbox on is when I go out hunting, fishing, riding or stuff like that. So to answer the question no I don't use a case.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Rugaby Genius Gold

Only case that has ever touched my phone (was short lived) was a white incase slider. Great case.