Do you have a screen protector on your iPhone 3G S? Yes or No

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
Not yet, but I would buy either invisibleSHIELD or crystal from Apple.

lou_y8

Jun 22, 2009
..yes..mines from o2 their own brand :)

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Not for me. A screen protector would only interfere with the 3gs's cool oleophobic coating.
That "cool" screen can still scratch though...good luck.

By the way OP, this thread should be a poll.

kirk444

Nov 21, 2007
....i have question regarding the 3.0 update the spotlight search contains all my deleted emails....how do i delete them from here

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
That "cool" screen can still scratch though...good luck.

By the way OP, this thread should be a poll.
I'm on my third iPhone now and I've never had a scratch on any of them. I don't use cases either because they destroy the slim, slick form factor.

To each his own...

gadgetgal

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I currently have the Clear Case Mate ones from the AT&T store. I have usually favored the Power Support ones obtainable from Apple, but this year took a chance and got the Case Mate ones from AT&T and looked at them first before I bought them. I used the Power Support crystal ones for V1 and 3G. For 3G, tried ones first from AT&T and they were horrible. They kept peeling off, so I think it must have been a bad batch. I even had the store rep put one on to try. I went to the Apple Store. But this year, I didn't have the chance to run to Apple, and while out and about, readily got to my local AT&T store, the rep took them out just so I could confirm they were crystal. I took a chance, and they're fine this time around. I think it was the ant-glare kind last year that didn't work right for me.These clear ones are fine and look just like the Power Support ones.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Letting my iPhone 3GS roam nekkid. It fits my hands perfectly as it is. Not sure I'd even want an invisibleshield, I screwed up the installation last couple times I tried that.

DrG

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
it came with the ifrogz case I bought

Staszek

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
I broke down today and put an invisible shield on the screen today. I always had one my V1 and I was thinking about not putting one on the 3GS because the screen keeps it much cleaner then the previous iPhone screen....but I couldnt do it :(

I kept babying the phone without a screen protector on it. So for fear of scratching the beautiful screen I put my protector on.

Deke736

Bronze
Jul 24, 2008
Near St. Louis, MO
I had an invisibleshield on mine and my fiancee's for about 2 days (Sat - Mon) and we hated it. I went to Apple on Monday and put the PS Crystal Film on and I am totally happy with it. On my 3G I had the Bodyguardz, which was nice and gave great protection, but it's just not the same as the smoothness of the Crystal Film. I also keep my phone in an Incase Slider case.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
I had an invisibleshield on mine and my fiancee's for about 2 days (Sat - Mon) and we hated it. I went to Apple on Monday and put the PS Crystal Film on and I am totally happy with it. On my 3G I had the Bodyguardz, which was nice and gave great protection, but it's just not the same as the smoothness of the Crystal Film. I also keep my phone in an Incase Slider case.
How is the incase working w/ the crystal? Any difficulty putting it on?