"Do You know what really grinds my Gears"

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Do you know what really grinds my gears, Location of the headphone jack. Everytime I try to play a game the freaking headphone is poking out so it makes it uncomfortable to play in landscape mode. and that ladies and gentlemen is what grinds my gears.

Comment or Add anything that iPhone has, Lacks, or need fixing that Grinds your gears.

(Curtosy of Family guy)

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
NO
c&p
open bluetooth
forward sms
delete single calls
call times
only 1 pic at a time in email
sms sounds

That's what grinds my gears.
Just a bunch of easy to fix small stuff.
Still wouldn't trade my 3G for any other phone
APPLE 4 LIFE

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
NO
c&p
open bluetooth
forward sms
delete single calls
call times

only 1 pic at a time in email
sms sounds

That's what grinds my gears.
Just a bunch of easy to fix small stuff.
Still wouldn't trade my 3G for any other phone
APPLE 4 LIFE
Oh yes, definitely those also.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
To be more specific, Miley Cyrus, if I remember correctly... No? ;)
Haha yes her and the Jonas Brothers:mad:
-I mean I know I'm in High School and I should know these things...but it does not make since how girls and even guys scream,cry, and just throw themselves at these cheap "POP" stars:mad::p

Or how every kid thats stars in a movie/TV show or can sing or rap just a few months later has a record deal/movie role so they can sing and rap or act and whatever lol!

Oh yeah and I almost forgot Zac Effron and that girl hes dating...Vannessa..something

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
When the touchscreen gets dirty enough (sweat, oily fingerprints, etc) it will misfire the touch events and think I'm still touching in another part of the screen, so when I tap on one item in a list, for example, it highlights and touches one way off in another part of the screen

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you know what really grinds my gears, Location of the headphone jack. Everytime I try to play a game the freaking headphone is poking out so it makes it uncomfortable to play in landscape mode. and that ladies and gentlemen is what grinds my gears.

Comment or Add anything that iPhone has, Lacks, or need fixing that Grinds your gears.

(Curtosy of Family guy)
Like the headphone jack - I'm getting crazy with my left hand covering the little speaker in the lower left corner (in landscape mode..) - the sound are getting low or dull this way...but I won't break my day apart! :cool:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I actually prefer the headphone jack location on the iPhone to the location on the iPod Touch. Having it at the bottom seems like a hassle.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
You know what grinds my gears... When my dog takes a huge dump on the floor and he watches me while I clean it up.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
You know what really grinds my gears...
-When teenage High School posers think that wearing shirts with GIANT logos and brand names plastered across the front of them with ripped jeans is what all the "real" rich people wear:p

scudder

Bronze
Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Too true Project... the thilthy rich with 'old money' don't spend their money on clothes, they don't flaunt it... the nouveau rich are the fools who throw their money away on flash threads, designer bling and 'names, names, names'. They stick out like a sore thumb and haven't the savvy to realise they are being ripped off.
Me, I don't spend money on expensive brands/clothes because I have an iPhone habit to keep up.