Do You Like Egg Nog?

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Every year I go to Christmas parties and it seems like less and less people are choosing to serve Egg Nog! Whenever I ask they say no one likes it but I find that hard to believe... I always liked this stuff and it just signifies christmas. I can't imagine a Christmas without egg nog

What do you think of Egg Nog?

tambermn

Dec 15, 2006
www.theradepoint.com
I never cared for the taste of eggnog but to have a Christmas party without it just seems wrong to me, which is like playing in the snow and not having hot cocoa afterwards.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I think it's awesome. Absolutely my favorite drink.

Yeah, so this thread might have been from the last page. Yeah, I might be pulling a JiggyMatt. But seriously, I love Egg Nog.

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I think it's awesome. Absolutely my favorite drink.

Yeah, so this thread might have been from the last page. Yeah, I might be pulling a JiggyMatt. But seriously, I love Egg Nog.

- John

I like it as long as it has a lot of booze.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i've never had it..
i think the consistency is too much for me lol

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Too thick.

Needs heavy thinning with quality bourbon.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I used to absolutely love egg nog when I was a kid (no booze, of course). I used to sneak into the kitchen late at night to drink some. But now, I honestly can't remember the last time I had egg nog. I know it's been at least a decade though when I had some at a party. It wasn't very good.

I prefer to drink a holiday/winter version of one of my favorite beers instead. Unless someone can give me the perfect egg nog recipe, I may have to stick with the beer :)

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I personally don't like it even though I never tried it before LOL. It doesn't look to tasty to