Do you like the new App Store in iOS 6?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Anyone in favor of the new style?
I have such a hard time finding Apps now.
Isn't it supose to be better to find apps now?
My kid hates the new look!
Anyone think there will be a nother update soon?
I liked the old better and I was excited to have a new look come to App store/iTunes!

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I don't like it either. Every time I try to just browse around I get frustrated and quit!

Sent from my iPhone5 using iCafe app

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I like the 'look' of it but it is pretty cumbersome to maneuver around in. I wish you could switch back :/

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
yes I like the look but maneuvering around and looking for apps is troublesome and slow.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I agree. I keep wanting to like it more, and it is prettier in many ways - but even on the iPad where I most often use it, with its much bigger screen, there are just too many places where you see less or where it's more difficult to see as much as you used to. And, it has lost a few useful features - the ability gift an app and to see all new releases by release date, just to name a couple.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Okay I hate it a little more now.

Trying to look at all the games made by SEGA that are on the App Store. Naturally I search SEGA and like it should it brings up the results but WON'T let me go past the 24th result when there is more than 66 results found!

I don't get it (_ _' )

Attachments

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Maybe Apple was just trying to save me from SEGA's tremendously overpriced games..