Votes: 45 86.5%
  • Other - Please explain

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I voted other. I would buy it all over again because I'm only having issues with the yellow pictures, which I am hoping will not happen with my replacement phone.

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
I have almost all of the problems but I still don't regret it. I know Apple with fix it or replace my phone and if that one doesn't work then they'll replace it again. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal.

Even with the problems, it's a great phone. I had the 1st gen, the 3G and now the iPhone 4 and I can't imagine using anything else. No smartphone is perfect but not every company has the customer support that Apple does.

morth58

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
no - i love my phone - now bring on 4.1 (for updated bluetooth controls) and a jailbreak!

iMeth

Jul 17, 2007
baby oahu
Honestly I think threads like this is what make the average user or non-iphone owner think the iPhone 4 is a total POS. Its gives off a very bad impression. The media is bad enough, now iPhone owners are dogging there own phones...

(BTW, No problems here, with a case on atleast)
i agree with everything statuschecka says... that fine officer is right, except I run my phone naked like I.

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
Sheffield, UK
twitter.com
Nope, no regrets at all! I do experience the "death grip" when I actually have low signal plus I got a really cheap clip-on case from eBay that solves the issue for me anyway. I'm NOT bothered at all... I LOVE my phone.

jimmy_hat

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
UK
No, no regrets. No, I don't have no regrets...

Nah I don't, it's an awesome bit of kit, and that screen... Worth not being able to use it in your left hand if you ask me!

owieh - it's me Sheffield bredren! did you get yours from meadowhall or somewhere in town? and when?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
There needs to be a third option... no, even though I am experiencing some issues. I can make my bars drop with my case off if I try, but my proximity sensor seems fine and I don't use BT at all, so I can't speak for that issue.

We all need to chalk up the good and the bad and make a personal decision whether or not we like the iPhone 4. People that would return it based on Antennagate without any actual detrimental service issues are nuts in my opinion. I suppose for some, just knowing there is a flaw is enough to drive them crazy. Then of course there are users who the problem is bad enough to make the phone useless, and that's obviously important.

But people in my boat... yeah the signal drops a bit if I ever take it out of my case, which I won't. And even when it does, the phone still works fine... well, we can obviously just enjoy the fact that we have a world-class smartphone that absolutely rocks. No regrets whatsoever.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I agree Dave, even if there are a few problems it doesn't negate all the beautiful qualities about this iPhone, and these issues can be resolved one way or the other even if it means returning for an exchange.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I will say that I'm sick and tired already of the bickering going on between satisfied and unsatisfied customers. Realize that your situation is your own and worry about that alone. We're not going to reach a consensus, and fighting about it is pointless.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I know as moderators it must get old real fast. You have to wade through all these posts unlike the rest of us that can just pick and choose which one we want to ignore.

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
There needs to be a third option... no, even though I am experiencing some issues. I can make my bars drop with my case off if I try, but my proximity sensor seems fine and I don't use BT at all, so I can't speak for that issue.
I couldn't think of other options to put up, but feel free to add any as you see fit.