Do you still use your iPod?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
So Ive now had a few days with my iPhone and im wondering if my ipod will still get usage. I used to use my 30GB all the time whether in the car or at school or what not. Question is do you still spend some time with your old school iPod?

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Nope, 4 weeks now without even so much as charging or turning my 5G iPod on (since getting the iPhone). I'll wind up giving it to someone who can use it I suppose.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
i used my 30 gb 5g ipod every day until i got the iPhone then i gave it to a good friend of mine in exchange of a psp since i didn't need the ipod anymore and i wanted a psp it was a win win situation:p

Darth Veneficus

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
Until they release a phone that can support my entire library...yes, every day. So...come on Apple, send me my 80GB solid state phone already :p

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Until they release a phone that can support my entire library...yes, every day. So...come on Apple, send me my 80GB solid state phone already :p
80GB of solid state memory... that shouldn't cost more than, oh, $2,500... :p Now that would be an expensive phone!

On the other hand, only Apple would make a phone with a hard drive in it. :p

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
What's funny is give that post above about 5 years and then it'll be really funny.

"80GB WiFi phones weren't available in 2007? Wow...how did we survive?":p

section8joe

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I have 3 ipods and my iPhone. I use my 20gb in my car. I have it hooked up to my panasonic head unit. It's mounted in the glove box so I never really take it out. I have a nano that I use when I run. I also have a shuffle that I use when I ride bmx/mtb. I use the iPhone everywhere else. Each Ipod/iPhone serves its own purpose.

abohsali

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Hello,

I still use my 4 GB nano when I run and workout. I also use it in the car hooked to Harman/Kardon Drive and Play since this cool system does not support the iPhone. I don't want to be running with my iPhone strapped to my arm with all the movement and the sweat!

-Bohs

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Still no option to sync my ginormous music collection from foobar to iPhone, so I still use the iPod.

Besides, at work I can plug in the iPod into my comp in my cube and through the beauty of network access I can play songs and videos from it anywhere onsite :)

Syd

Aug 6, 2007
Syracuse, NY
It would be great to be able to connect the two...

I still use the iPod....just not as much...:(

Someone needs to find a way to connect a Video iPod to the iPhone via wifi or bt. The iPod could then be kept in a book bag, briefcase or somewhere near by and the iPhone would be able to draw on the (huge) 80gb (or whatever capacity you may have) storage. This would probably eat the battery life like crazy..but 80gb would be pretty impressive.:cool: