Do you think I'm gay too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hayesimus

Kinda random... but hey what isn't. So apparently a couple peeps in another thread found it surprising when i said something about a hot woman with an iPhone for a head. anyway... do people really think i'm gay just from the posts i've been leaving? is it my pics? er uh? hehhhe he hmmmmm. yeah and i am not mad or anything. i have gay friends. i don't judge. but yeah. just curious if everyone thought i was funny in not only the "ha-ha" way. lol.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
well since you asked I will be honest and say yes I thought so. No big deal I'm getting used the fact since I've noticed how many people have been more open the past year. To each their own.

S

Starry

Nope... not me... I just thought you were another guy.. :) A Funny one.. but not light in the loafers kind :)

H

Hayesimus

light in the loafers? what does that mean? oh and thanks for the support haha

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I have no prejudice at all against people who are homosexual, and not sure if this thread is offending to anyone who might be or not. But to answer yer question, yeah I thought ya were. No offense whatsoever intended. It's cool if ya are.

ya I have to agree that iPhone headed woman is hot!

H

Hayesimus

haha
i really hope that this thread isn't deemed offensive. its ENTIRELY about me. and i'm the one that started it so. there! oh... i see you have a 16 GB iPhone. hmph. well, i'm waiting til there's an improvement a bit more substantial before trading up. like 32 GB at least lol

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
haha
i really hope that this thread isn't deemed offensive. its ENTIRELY about me. and i'm the one that started it so. there! oh... i see you have a 16 GB iPhone. hmph. well, i'm waiting til there's an improvement a bit more substantial before trading up. like 32 GB at least lol
IMO it's not offensive, but you know how thin skinned some people are. I debated on the 16gb, my 8gb was completely full. The only reason I got the 16gb is because I had sold my 8gb back in November, switched to a Nokia N95 and then I bought another 8gb iPhone just a couple days before the 16gb was released. I was within my 14 day return period so I figured why not. Honestly wish I would have waited till the 3g iPhone but you know what they say about hindsight.

Besides, who knows when the 3g iPhone will be released for sure.

H

Hayesimus

RIGHT. well i'm hoping that 3G will come with plenty more memory. I want it to be outlandish amounts of memory. no end in sight. lol. so like whatever the most memory on a regular iPod is. i don't remember what it is, but its over 100 isn't it? anyway. that would be satisfactory...

H

Hayesimus

Nope :p I'm just having fun with it. And i made the post mostly to be funny. But yeah wow.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I never thought you were gay. iPhonetony however................JK! LOL. I dunno why people have decided to think you were gay. I just viewed you as eclectic! That's a good
thing, not a bad thing!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I never really thought about it. But it is kind of unusual that you brought it up. Not many straight guys would start a thread asking if people think they are gay.
It does not matter to me. Either way is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.