Do you think it's true?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IceTrAiN

Bronze
According to AT&T, the stores will not be receiving shipments of iPhones AT ALL until all direct fulfillments are taken care of. I'm wondering if it has to do with a "by store basis".. meaning, if Store A has 20 direct fulfills in, those 20 will get mailed out first, and then the store will start receiving them in stock, where as Store B may have 30 direct fulfills enter and it will take that store longer to receive stock since they have more direct fulfills in.. What do you think?

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
According to AT&T, the stores will not be receiving shipments of iPhones AT ALL until all direct fulfillments are taken care of. I'm wondering if it has to do with a "by store basis".. meaning, if Store A has 20 direct fulfills in, those 20 will get mailed out first, and then the store will start receiving them in stock, where as Store B may have 30 direct fulfills enter and it will take that store longer to receive stock since they have more direct fulfills in.. What do you think?
I don't concern myself with such things. I got mine, already. :)

Platinum

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
The manager at my AT&T store told me they got 40 on release day, 3 the next day... and no idea when the next will arrive.

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
It is true was at the ATT store and the manage told me that same thing, went to another one and the same story, or they got there lies together j/k But the Apple store here has them in stock going today to exchange mine headset jack doesn't work small problem but i need my music fix.

invincible569

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
This is a great marketing strategy by Apple so everyone can visit the Apple stores and have consumers look at their products.