Do you think someone should make an EI app?

Would you use an EI app?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I do, it would be so cool. For any developers and such, feel free to do so. It would be much appreciated.

So yes, would you want one? What features would you want included?Developers pay attention!:p

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
I do, it would be so cool. For any developers and such, feel free to do so. It would be much appreciated.

So yes, would you want one? What features would you want included?Developers pay attention!:p
i am confused on how this would work... are you suggesting an internet explorer interface inside the safiri interface? so like a browser inside a broswer? thats kinda dumb... correct me if im wrong, but i believe you can only make web based applications.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
i am confused on how this would work... are you suggesting an internet explorer interface inside the safiri interface? so like a browser inside a broswer? thats kinda dumb... correct me if im wrong, but i believe you can only make web based applications.
Sorry you guys, i forgot to explain EI is everything iPhone. And yes i no about the web apps.

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Oh yeah, I get it now. That would be pretty cool; however, the site runs pretty well on my iPhone as far as I've seen so far.