Do you think that Apple should make a phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
The more I have read lately the more that I believe that Apple does not have a phone in development. Do you think that Apple should make a phone or just stick to what they know?

I think that they could make a pretty nice phone but Apple is too expensive for the average person so I think that they would not capture a large part of the market.

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I think iPhone is reality, it is expected to launch in early 2007. Regarding whether Apple should make a phone, I personally feel no. But when a company like Apple is going for the market, they must have studied the demand properly.

Percy

Oct 4, 2006
I am glad that they are making a phone, and I truly believe that it will be successful in every way, they have what it takes to make something great.

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
Yes, they are making a phone and it will be a success story like the computer one. But it ramains to be seen whether they can create a global demand for the phone or not.

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
iPhone is in development and Apple has released pictures of what it will look like. They have not set a release date for the device but it is rumored to be coming out in 2007.

Oct 25, 2006
If Apple does actually ever put out a phone I imagine it would be a good product, but I think it will also be a little pricey for a lot of households. I think they have the ability to do so and I am really kind of surprised that they haven't done it yet.