Do you wish you gotten a White iPhone vs Black or versus

cheekymeeko

Bronze
Sep 6, 2012
I was debating between white and black too. My sister has the white ipad and I feel like it's really bright. I thought the black would look a little too masculine but it is sexy. Right now I just have instashield on the front and a case with black bumpers and frosted back.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
It's official, I just purchased the WHITE iPhone 5 32 GB! It is smoking! I love it. I'm glad I chose white over black. The Apple store manager and all the great people on here helped me make my choice.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I went and bought the white. I wished I had gotten the black one. After really seeing the black one you can see that for some reason the black is a much slicker color combination.

Sent using iCafe app

Aniket sharma

Dec 22, 2012
I have black...love it but i cant keep it without case...that sucks..sides gets easily scratched...i wish i had white one so that i could use it without case

Sent using iCafe app

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Very happy and no regrets here for getting a white iPhone. I had a few black iPhone's already so before the 5 came out I knew it was time for a change up and didn't think about my color choice too much.

Reactions: EverythingApple

smelton3

Bronze
Apr 5, 2011
I had a black iPhone 4 and my first two iPads were black but have been rocking white with the 4s and now the five and my latest iPad is white. Did not think I would be enjoy the white as much as I do. Think I may switch it up and get black in both the next iPhone and the next iPad. Honestly I think a person can't go wrong. Both colors are great.

Sent using iCafe app on my Retina Display iPad.