Do you wish you gotten a White iPhone vs Black or versus

cheekymeeko

Bronze
Sep 6, 2012
I was debating between white and black too. My sister has the white ipad and I feel like it's really bright. I thought the black would look a little too masculine but it is sexy. Right now I just have instashield on the front and a case with black bumpers and frosted back.

Redbull2000

Bronze
Dec 4, 2012
Minnapolis
Love the white one and look slick on black or dark color cases.

Sent using iCafe app

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
It's official, I just purchased the WHITE iPhone 5 32 GB! It is smoking! I love it. I'm glad I chose white over black. The Apple store manager and all the great people on here helped me make my choice.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I went and bought the white. I wished I had gotten the black one. After really seeing the black one you can see that for some reason the black is a much slicker color combination.

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 22, 2012
I have black...love it but i cant keep it without case...that sucks..sides gets easily scratched...i wish i had white one so that i could use it without case

Sent using iCafe app

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Very happy and no regrets here for getting a white iPhone. I had a few black iPhone's already so before the 5 came out I knew it was time for a change up and didn't think about my color choice too much.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Still loving my white phone. The girl had black and side by side mine is super sexy. Really makes any colored case really pop.

smelton3

Bronze
Apr 5, 2011
I had a black iPhone 4 and my first two iPads were black but have been rocking white with the 4s and now the five and my latest iPad is white. Did not think I would be enjoy the white as much as I do. Think I may switch it up and get black in both the next iPhone and the next iPad. Honestly I think a person can't go wrong. Both colors are great.

Sent using iCafe app on my Retina Display iPad.