Do your contacts save to SIM?

greeky83

Jun 27, 2007
Im just wondering. B.c I don't know how to do all this synching stuff esp. when my outlook hasn't been updated since like '97 lol . Im just afraid they'd get lost if something happens to my comp or iPhone :::knocks on wood:::

also is there an easy way to save all youre music and files? because Id really like to either buy a mac for the first time or reboot this crap of a dell :(

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Im just wondering. B.c I don't know how to do all this synching stuff esp. when my outlook hasn't been updated since like '97 lol . Im just afraid they'd get lost if something happens to my comp or iPhone :::knocks on wood:::

also is there an easy way to save all youre music and files? because Id really like to either buy a mac for the first time or reboot this crap of a dell :(

I don't think it does.

If you want to save all your music and files, I recommend buying an external hard drive and just transferring everything to there. That's what I do. ^_^

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
When you plug the iPhone in and open iTunes, the little capacity bar shows an "other" category (orange). Since the total capacity is a little more than 1/2 a gig less than advertised (4 or 8), then assumedly that's the OS, so my guess would be that the "other" is your contacts and such.