Do your contacts save to SIM?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

greeky83

Jun 27, 2007
Im just wondering. B.c I don't know how to do all this synching stuff esp. when my outlook hasn't been updated since like '97 lol . Im just afraid they'd get lost if something happens to my comp or iPhone :::knocks on wood:::

also is there an easy way to save all youre music and files? because Id really like to either buy a mac for the first time or reboot this crap of a dell :(

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Im just wondering. B.c I don't know how to do all this synching stuff esp. when my outlook hasn't been updated since like '97 lol . Im just afraid they'd get lost if something happens to my comp or iPhone :::knocks on wood:::

also is there an easy way to save all youre music and files? because Id really like to either buy a mac for the first time or reboot this crap of a dell :(

I don't think it does.

If you want to save all your music and files, I recommend buying an external hard drive and just transferring everything to there. That's what I do. ^_^

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
When you plug the iPhone in and open iTunes, the little capacity bar shows an "other" category (orange). Since the total capacity is a little more than 1/2 a gig less than advertised (4 or 8), then assumedly that's the OS, so my guess would be that the "other" is your contacts and such.