Dock 2.05

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

teufel657

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
New Dock was updated yet again, version 2.05. This one has built in screenshot, and saves it to your camera roll. Works splendid. My phone as of 2 minutes ago.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
It seems this app has a competition called Summerboard. I preferred the 1st version of Dock that allows lateral scrolling. I was hoping the developer would bring it back. On the other hand, Summerboard allows for vertical scrolling and supports custom wallpaper. This one is awesome!

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Having both Dock and Summerboard installed is the way to go.

Oddly, I think their names are reversed however, Dock seems more fitting to Summerboard and Summerboard matches Dock better because it actually has a little Sun Burst in the corner.

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
Having both Dock and Summerboard installed is the way to go.

Oddly, I think their names are reversed however, Dock seems more fitting to Summerboard and Summerboard matches Dock better because it actually has a little Sun Burst in the corner.
i love both, one question though, if i download this stuff will it stay on my iPhone forever? or until i uninstalled them myself?

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
you can uninstall it from "installer"
and this latest version is sick! love the screenshot and smooth operation- no need for another launcher

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
i love both, one question though, if i download this stuff will it stay on my iPhone forever? or until i uninstalled them myself?
Nothing lasts forever.... Might be an update from Apple soon, if not tomorrow, ushering in their new ringtone service, amongst other rumored releases.... That said, time for a Restore, should you choose to update. But modding these days are not as laboriously detailed and complicated compared to only 30 days ago, thanks to the AppTapp. Props to the devs!