"dock" background

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ddayton217

Aug 7, 2007
Hi to everyone...this is my first post! Ok Im trying to change the what I think is called the dock background. The one with the slide lock on it) I am assuming this can be done with iFuntastic? I ahve searched an dfound the background ones but does the slide lock background have a different name?

marauderrt10

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Hi to everyone...this is my first post! Ok Im trying to change the what I think is called the dock background. The one with the slide lock on it) I am assuming this can be done with iFuntastic? I ahve searched an dfound the background ones but does the slide lock background have a different name?
thats not the dock background the slide to unlock it one is called bottomknobgray.png

marauderrt10

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Ahh..so find a picture and rename it to that and then its there? What about the slide bar? Does that stay there?
The slide to unlock button is Bottomknobgray.png, if you want a different color button you change that. You want a different dock background?

marauderrt10

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Yes I want to change that background, Like this one!. Thanks!
i don't really know what you mean, every iPhone comes with the transparent dock. If you want to just put a wallpaper you use iTunes to sync pictures with your iPhone and on your phone you select "set as wallpaper"