Dock Problems

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Can someone go into:

System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/dock.png

And post it here? I changed mine to a different one and I want the standard one back. If someone could do this i'd be veeeerrrryyyy thankful! Surprisingly I can't find it anywhere on eic and the net!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Do you still need it?

I just restored and rejailbroke my phone, it's syncing now, but I can grab that for you in about 20 minutes if you still need it.

Also, it's a good idea to get in the habit of renaming the stock images to dock1.png or dockoriginal.png instead of replacing them. That way they are always there, you just need to rename it.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Do you still need it?

I just restored and rejailbroke my phone, it's syncing now, but I can grab that for you in about 20 minutes if you still need it.

Also, it's a good idea to get in the habit of renaming the stock images to dock1.png or dockoriginal.png instead of replacing them. That way they are always there, you just need to rename it.
YES PLEASE! Thanks so much..I did rename it but with my luck the file went corrupt for some reason (I also still kept the .png)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Thanks so much :) My Phone has the standard theme now :) I was getting pretty darn frustrated.