Dockflow theme rocks!

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
Well I could not stand it anymore.. I had to try the dockflow.. I dl and installed it- moved the icons -it is totally bitchen! I then copied the badgebg.png and swapped it in iPhone browser & poof! it is awesome..
No change in performance either.

Who do I thank for this ?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Well I could not stand it anymore.. I had to try the dockflow.. I dl and installed it- moved the icons -it is totally bitchen! I then copied the badgebg.png and swapped it in iPhone browser & poof! it is awesome..
No change in performance either.

Who do I thank for this ?
Can you take a screen shot of what it looks like?

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Can you take a screen shot of what it looks like?
I believe that he might be talking about this:

I personally don't have anything wrong with it if you have the right theme. I prefer the five dock icon personally.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Oooohhh, I like it!
I am going to have to try it, thanks for posting pics!

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
photo.jpg

I had the same red circle as smnkn but swapped it with the stock one in the dock theme's folder.

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
FYI if your red got new mail circle is behind the ipod you just move the mail icon to the front to fix it (just back & forth works)

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I believe that he might be talking about this:

I personally don't have anything wrong with it if you have the right theme. I prefer the five dock icon personally.
What theme is this?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I wish somebody could make the dock funsction like cover flow. That would be amazing. I remember there being an app called AppFlow but I want just the dock (and you could add more than just 5 icons)

motojavs

Bronze
Dec 14, 2008
Hello,
Where can I get the dockflow theme? And do I have to do something after installing?

Thanks

TJL7386

Bronze
Nov 14, 2008
Michigan
I was using a theme that doesn't allow the dock icons to show properly when I use dockflow. Can someone recommend a couple of good themes to use with this? Thanks!

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
Smitty- what are you using to display the pages (the star and - - - )?

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
here you go.

UIPageIndicatorCurrent.png

UIPageIndicator.png

I used the green smiley page dot theme but then swapped out the images w mine in the theme folder as I could not access the ui images in iPhone browser.

BTW you cannot see the white dash- mouse over just below the star then save.........