docking station

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BoxKrait

Bronze
May 16, 2007
Like... A big one with speakers and a clockradio?
Or.... A small one that simply charges it and acts like a stand, and also can connect it to your computer for syncing?

The second one will come with it for sure.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
Like... A big one with speakers and a clockradio?
Or.... A small one that simply charges it and acts like a stand, and also can connect it to your computer for syncing?

The second one will come with it for sure.
I hope you are right, but I wouldn't be so sure. Apple stopped shipping docs with iPods a long time ago. I would not be surprised if the iPhone doc must be purchased separately.

BoxKrait

Bronze
May 16, 2007
I hope you are right, but I wouldn't be so sure. Apple stopped shipping docs with iPods a long time ago. I would not be surprised if the iPhone doc must be purchased separately.
Unreal..
Hopefully at least a cable that plugs into your computer will come with it.

Edit: It HAS to. Otherwise you just bought the newest, coolest, most integrated, revolutionizing phone there is, but with no way to upload anything?
Even the charger cable uses an USB cable that you can unplug from it and plug into your computer for the same effect.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Unreal..
Hopefully at least a cable that plugs into your computer will come with it.

Edit: It HAS to. Otherwise you just bought the newest, coolest, most integrated, revolutionizing phone there is, but with no way to upload anything?
Even the charger cable uses an USB cable that you can unplug from it and plug into your computer for the same effect.
I thought i read somewhere that it would come with a docking station like the ipods used to, but either way, it will use the same cable as an ipod to connect to a computer. i have a feeling it will pop up in iTunes just like an ipod and iPhoto just like a camera, and the address book to make everything work seemlessly together like Apple loves to do.